What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computers or mobile device when you visit our website.
Which cookies do we use?
Below you can read more about the cookies used by our website and for what purposes we use it.
Functional cookies ensure that our website can function correctly. For example, we use them to display certain categories at a blog post.
With analytical cookies we collect statistics from the users of our websites. By measuring the website usage we can see how visitors like you use the website and based on that data we can improve the website.
What do we use these cookies for?
- To track the number of visitors on our website;
- To measure the duration of every visit on our website;
- To track the order in which a user visits the different pages on our website;
- To determine which pages need improvement;
- To use the collected data for other Google services (such as Adwords);
- To optimize our website in general.
See Google’s Data Processing Amendment for more information.
Hubspot place some cookies as well. These are functional as well as tracking cookies. We use Hubspot cookies to:
- Track the number of visitors on our website;
- Measure the duration of every visit on our website;
- Track the order in which a user visits the different pages on our website.
- Build a contact profile of our visitors so we can create the best experience.
You can only delete cookies yourself, as they are stored on your computer. To do this check the manual of your browser.
Click on the link below to revoke your cookie consent on our website.