Senior Solution Sales Executive
- Function Senior Solution Sales Executive
- Location St. Ingbert
Are you the B2B sales expert that convinces our new customers to implement considerable innovations and to use our software solutions to do it?
Can you help us change the IT-world by introducing low-code solutions (like our Mendix solutions) to customers, instead of the more traditionally built software, so that they learn more about what the future in IT looks like? You use our hot leads to start the sales cycle, you take all the next steps and it’s your enthusiasm that persuades the customer. And at the end of road: you close the deal!
Context of the function and Team
The IT-world is undergoing considerable changes and our innovative and always forward-looking company is taking the lead in this transformation. We use the internationally growing low-code platform ‘Mendix’, part of Siemens, instead of the more traditional programming languages still used by many companies. By using low-code our developers can develop apps for our customers faster and easier (with less coding involved) from simple to complex, thus saving the customer’s time and money. Low-code also enables developers to deliver apps that seamlessly meet the customer’s requirements and that can be customised flexibly. Some of our customers are a.o. Siemens, Continental, Mondi, Andritz and Cargolux. It will be your task to shake new customers awake and show them the huge transformation our Mendix software solutions can mean for their business.
In this function you are part of the Sales Team Mansystems (DU) that consists of 4 very enthusiastic and motivated colleagues; one business development manager, one customer engagement employee, a sales manager and a colleague responsible for lead generation. Our goals are ambitious and we need a motivated Senior Sales colleague who knows how to inspire, how to take responsibility and who can initiate all the right actions to achieve our goals.
As our Senior Solution Sales Executive you are responsible for the complete sales cycle of our large deals. You receive hot leads, you qualify and analyze the customer potential and decide on what actions are necessary to make sure that the customer has all the information needed to make a choice. This all of course with the ultimate result that a now enthusiastic customer understands that we are the best company to hire and you can close the deal.
Mansystems focuses on a number of specific sectors and together with the other members of the team we will decide which sector will become your responsibility (expected to be banking, insurance or retail).
Your job entails intensive and long sales processes and to achieve success you must work closely with colleagues from other teams like for instance our pre-sales team and the support team. Together you initiate introduction meetings, expert meetings, the development of a demo from a prototype of the application, etc. When you love to sink your teeth in a challenging sales track, when you know how to expand a customer’s vision and you get totally excited when you strive for a high-quality sales process, this is the job for you!
What your day will look like?
- After some talks with your colleagues you start your day: you structure your planning for the day and prioritize the acquisition actions
- You contact a hot lead to introduce our company and our services and convince the customer to meet with us.
- In the meeting you know how to connect with the customer, you ask the right questions and you learn what information your customer needs to make a choice. At the end of the meeting you have secured a follow up meeting.
- Together with a colleague you develop a fantastic plan to present Mansystems on sales events and exhibitions.
- While you have your coffee, you share your thoughts and moments of success with your colleague and while doing so a new idea to improve the sales cycle just pops up in your head and you share that with the team together.
What do you bring?
- At least 3 years of professional experience in selling customized software solutions;
- Proven track record In selling SAAS solutions;
- A completed Bachelors degree;
- You are socially adept and know how to adapt your communication style to different conversation partners;
- You can operate independently, but you also know when to involve the team or other colleagues;
- You and your colleagues bring out the best in each other, inspire each other and achieve successes;
- You have staying power, persuasion and perseverance;
- You know how to stimulate others to think out of the box;
- If you have a distinctive network in B2B market, we consider that an advantage;
- A sales experience in low-code is an even bigger advantage;
- You are fluent in the German language and are proficient in the English language, orally and in writing;
- You have strong analytical skills and can keep overview;
- You are willing to travel.
What you may expect from us
- An important role in a successful, international and fast growing company with ample room for personal development and lots of possibilities;
- Working in an organization that gives you the necessary room and resources to be successful. The goal is clear, how to achieve it is up to you!
- An open company culture with minimal hierarchy and a team that enjoys sharing knowledge and ideas;
- Employment conditions in line with the market;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home;
- A lease car, phone and laptop;
- Attractive social benefits like company fitness and of course very regular fun company events.
Mansystems is worldwide the largest Mendix implementation and support partner. At this moment we have 185 employees, of which 55 are located in Germany (in three different locations). We assist customers in understanding complex processes and translate these into user friendly business applications.
We do this based on the Mendix platform. With the business process guiding, our customers are able to bridge the gap between business and IT. The true benefits of this become apparent in the domain where processes are not standard and multiple users, systems and user groups are in play.
Our client base is very diverse, but with a focus on Retail, Construction and Industry, Service Excellence and Insurance.
Let's get aquainted
We look forward to meeting you! If you are interested, please send your CV and personal motivation directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .